Anastasia Pollock, LCMHC, a psychotherapist with 13 years of experience in mental health, specializes in treating women's issues, complex trauma and dissociative disorders. She is also clinical director at Life Stone Counseling Centers.
As an EMDRIA Approved Consultant, EMDR Institute and Trauma Recovery Facilitator, she is known for her dynamic, engaging and interactive style of presentation. Anastasia helps to facilitate basic EMDR trainings around the country, as well as offering her own advanced trainings. She also provides consultation to clinicians who are interested in furthering and refining their knowledge and practice of EMDR and treating clients who have experienced trauma. Anastasia is passionate about making EMDR therapy more universally accessible to clinicians and clients.
Because of her strong background, Anastasia has quickly set herself apart as a mental health "go-to" expert in the media. She writes for the news outlets, KSL.com, GoodTherapy.org, among others and makes regular appearances on local television shows to discuss and bring awareness to mental health issues.
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC)
- Clinical Director of Life Stone Counseling Centers
- EMDR Institute Facilitator
- Trauma Recovery/EMDR HAP Facilitator
- Approved EMDRIA Consultant
- Regular 'Self-Improvement' and 'Ask a Therapist' Contributor on Fox13's The PLACE
- Post Traumatic Stress/Trauma Expert Contributor for GoodTherapy.com
- Podcast Host of 'Seeing Mind to Mind: All Things Mental Health'
- Author and contributor to KSL.com
- 2017 EMDRIA Conference Presenter
- 2017 EMDRIA Canada Conference Presenter
Copyright Anastasia Pollock